Saturday, February 7, 2009

coupon clipping craziness

While we were home for a few days I meant to put some pictures of our snow storm on my blog but every time I sat down at the computer I was distracted by coupon websites. I didn't know there were so many places you could find money saving coupons. I must have printed 20 or 30 coupons to use at the grocery store. Then of course I went to the store and didn't take the coupons with me because I didn't want to waste them at Savalot when I can double them at Krogers. Now I need to work on my grocery list that I can print out every week so I get the best deals and use the right coupons. No wonder people pay for someone to watch the sales and tell you which coupons to use. Saving $.50 is a lot of work. Every time I print a coupon they also include an ad or a recipe. When I have to replace the ink cartridge in my printer I hope I can find a coupon. Of course, I won't be able to print it if I'm out of ink. Guess I'd better plan ahead for that. This is getting so complicated. Where did I put that coupon for Excedrin?

No comments: