Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall is in the Air (and on the ground)

I just read my daughter's post on facebook about putting her blogs in book form. So, I decided to come over here and read some of my old posts. Some are pretty interesting to me because I had forgotten about things I wrote. Others not so much. I noticed that the last few were all about playing games on the computer which kept me from having time to blog.

I'm not promising anything, but I'm going to try to get back into blogging more regularly if only for myself to be able to go back and see what I have been doing. But I still plan to farm and play hidden object games. We'll see how it works out.

Today is all about leaves falling. We have a lot of wind today and leaves are falling everywhere and swirling around on the ground. The temperature is a balmy 80 deg. That's pretty warm for us in late Oct. Just walking outside made me think about being a little girl and raking up leaves to jump in. I guess WV is a pretty good place to live as far as seasons go. We definitely have all four. Hot summers, warm springs, cool falls, and cold winters. We have an abundance of rain and wild flowers, oodles of trees for leaves to fall from, and plenty of snow to play in. Pretty close to a perfect climate if you are a kid with time to play and not an adult who has to go to work.

No comments: