Thursday, May 17, 2007

Bike Week




This is the view from our condo in Myrtle Beach. Everyone always talks about how beautiful Heaven will be, but I think Heaven must be a condo at the beach where you never have to go home and go back to work. The sound of the waves is so soothing. I love just watching the waves break on the beach and the little birds run from the water.



We've had a lot of fun the last few days. We started our vacation by spending the night with our son-in-law's parents in Ft. Mill. They treated us to a great seafood dinner and an evening filled with laughter. The next morning they sent us on our way with a full breakfast of eggs, bacon, sausage, etc. I can't wait to go back to visit them again!! Thanks, you guys.

We left there and made our way to Myrtle Beach for Bike Week. We have a condo with my nephew and his wife and one of our neighbors from WV. We've had such a good time. It's great to be able to ride on the back of Kirby's Kawasaki, go to all the bike displays and T-shirt vendors, then finish the day eating at one of the many, many restaurants here. I've had some successful shopping trips. New purse, new sandals, new laptop bag, and some gifts I'm saving for Christmas. I found my granddaughter a really neat birthday present, these elastic panty hose things you put on your arms that look like you have tattoos. She'll love them. Hope she gets them before she reads this!!

Kirby is on an all day fishing trip today. Tomorrow we're going on a jeep tour of the Myrtle Beach area. I'll try to post some pictures. You have to see some of these bikes!!

No comments: