Saturday, May 19, 2007

Motorcycles




Here are a couple of the bikes we've seen this week. Some of the paint jobs are pretty awesome. We've had good weather every day except for Thursday. It was cloudy all day and rained a little in the evening. Kirby's fishing trip was very successful. They brought home a lot of fish that we froze to take home. He even caught a shark. Our sightseeing tour was cancelled. This makes the third time I have tried to go on this tour. In October we tried twice and it was cancelled both times because they said there was a chance of thunderstorms. This time they cancelled it because of the traffic. There really were a lot of bikes here this week, but I think it was pretty silly of them to cancel our tour. Bike week ends tomorrow and I'm sure there will be a mass exodus from the area. People will have to get home for work on Monday, I'm sure. We are staying one extra night to try to miss the crowd, so we'll be going home Monday morning. I'm always glad to get home, but I hate leaving the beach and I dread the long drive. Maybe someday we will move down here and we won't have to leave to go home. That would be great.

No comments: