Friday, October 19, 2007

OH NOOOOO!!!

My laptop has a problem, so I have been without access for several days. The battery is dead and will not charge, but even with the power cord plugged in, the computer will not come on. So I may have a problem with the cord or worse, the laptop itself. So I'm taking it to the laptop doctor this afternoon.

In other news, Kirby and I are home for a couple of days to attend the funeral of our 101 year old next door neighbor. Her birthday was last week, but she has been in very poor health for a couple of months following a stroke. Before that, she was getting around better than most 60 year olds. She was amazing because she still got up everyday and came out to sit on the front porch. She loved having us come over to talk with her and she was always good for a few funny comments. Her family will miss her and so will we. She was a great Christian woman and we were blessed to know her. Happy Homecoming with the Lord, Mrs. Howe.

No comments: