Thursday, October 25, 2007

Problem Solved???

Does anybody even remember my first post where I was lamenting the fact that I could not find a toilet seat to match my bathroom shower curtain? Does anybody really care? Well, I finally solved the problem by changing both shower curtain and toilet seat. I should have done that a long time ago, but the green shower curtain was so nice. Anyway, as you can see, I changed everything to maroon and I really love this shower curtain with it's little stripes that pick up all the colors in the laundry border. But believe it or not, I can't find a rug that matches it just right!!!


2 comments:

Jen said...

Next time you need to buy the boxed set...everything that matches in one transaction!

Jen Whisonant said...

I feel your pain grammy - I don't like to pay the money for the boxed set either and usually I know exactly what I want and it's never conveniently in a set either! lol.