Friday, January 25, 2008

Too late for my grandkids, it snows!!!

We were hoping for snow Christmas when all the grandkids were here, but it was actually very warm the week of Christmas. But this morning, my front porch thermometer was below 20 degrees!!!







And this is my car!!








Fortunately, we have great road workers who had the road all clear and dry and ready for us to go to WalMart for whatever items you can't live without in a snow storm.



So I'm wearing these, which are my bargain snow boots that I got for $3 a few years ago long after winter was over. Tnat's Muffin checking them out from under the table. She had been outside, but didn't stay long when she realized she didn't have any cool snow boots to wear.



2 comments:

Jen said...

but it what???

Unknown said...

Jen, you must have been reading my blog when I accidently clicked "post" before I had even typed the title!!! I was going to say "but it's too late now for the grandkids"