Monday, January 28, 2008

Attention K-Mart Shoppers


I found these fabulous candles at K-Mart on clearance. They were Martha Stewart, and they have little diamonds and snwoflakes carved into them. I'd love to have more of them and thought some of you who live near K-Mart might like an excuse to go shopping. I'd be more than happy to pay shipping if anyone comes across some of these.
I'm supposed to be doing other things right now, so I'd better get off here and back to laundry. How can just two people have so many dirty clothes and towels?? I guess the same way we seem to have so much garbage. I bring five WalMart bags home and carry out five big trash bags!! Everything must be vacuum packed and when I open it, the packages expand. Just like mail. I bring home a stack about two inches high and then I throw away a stack that's six inches high. How does that not defy some law of mass?? I guess it's like potato chips, packed by weight, not volume!! Yeah, it's not my weight that makes these pants tight, it's my volume. I just know somebody is saying, why don't you turn down the volume. Very funny!!

1 comment:

Jen Whisonant said...

Very pretty Grammy and if I knew where the Kmart was around here...I'd be digging in to find them for you! AND I agree, it's my volume that's the problem in these blue jeans =)!