Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Every Girl's Crazy 'Bout a Sharp Dressed Man!!!

If there is anything my husband likes to do, it's buy something. So, naturally, the chance to buy two of something is just too good to pass up. This summer when we had Bailey and Maverick at the beach with us, Jen was dressing them alike every day and we thought it was adorable. Now, when we get anywhere near an Old Navy, we just can't resist finding them a new outfit. This week, we ended up spending one of our 12 hour layovers in Commerce, GA, near the outlet mall. (How did that happen, I wonder??) Needless to say, my Old Navy credit card is smoking hot. But look at what cute outfits we got!!






I can't wait until April when the boys will be in SC so we can try all these on them. My favorite is the yelllow shirt with the "gnarly" surfer dude flowered shorts. Grammy and Pop love you guys and can't wait to see you!!! (You too Jen and Jake)

3 comments:

Jen Whisonant said...

I sure do hate being stuck at an outlet mall for 12 hours! What a bummer - but I sure do love the boys' clothes - too cute. Anytime you're down around I75 out of Hotlanta, our doors are open for bad food and poor service. =) We live sort of 1/3 of the way between the 285 perimeter and Chattanooga on I75 - Acworth, GA...and I even know where the outlet malls are, too. =) Maybe we'll see you this summer when Jan and all her boys are in SC.

Jen Whisonant said...

Jan, who's Jan - sorry, me no feela so good - meant Jen!!!

Unknown said...

I might want to meet this Jan person. She would probably be cheaper to maintain than Jen and her boys!!