Saturday, May 31, 2008

Old Project (still not finished)




Here are pictures of the plate racks I have been working on hanging up in my kitchen for about 3 months. Jen and I bought some plates at Pier 1, but I wasn't really happy with the way they fit in the racks. They were a little too big. But I'm using the 4 solid color ones along with 4 decorated ones I found at Marshalls. What I want now is something to put in the middle of these plates. As I said, the square plates are too large to sit next to each other, but the small ones are too small to look good in the rack. Oh the crazy things that I get into when I try to decorate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like them! Kind of has an El Paso flavor to it... You and Kirby should keep a yearly scrapbook of all the housing projects you complete, that way you can capture all your cycles of great work. I'm sure Jen wish I had the same motivation for home improvement you guys do. I'm just thankful that military housing won't allow for major rennovations!!!!!

Jake

Jen said...

where are the other plates that you bought because i might have the perfect place for them? really...