Monday, July 14, 2008

My Favorite Little Boys!!



Here they are - my two little grandboys! We were eating lunch with them in El Paso on Thursday and I couldn't resist taking a few photos. Aren't they the most beautiful little things you ever saw?

This is Maverick giving me a silly grin. Pop had so much fun helping him climb up the jungle gym and come down the slide, while carrying a beach ball. Maverick was determined to have the ball go with him when he slid down. And with Pop's help, he was able to do it. He is so sweet to hug and kiss on. Even if he's trying to get away while you do it.




This is Bailey being his silly self. He loves getting behind Grammy and putting his head under my shirt. I walk around saying "Where's Bailey?" to which he laughs and laughs. On this trip, he took my sandals off my feet and put them on. I chased him around trying to get them back, which he loved. Then he hid them under the chair in the living room. He had Jen and me both looking for them under the covers on the bed and in the closet, all the while knowing they were in the living room. He only has two speeds - a mile a minute or sound asleep!

It sure was nice to get to see them for a little while. Jen and Jake, too. Hope another west coast load comes up soon so we can pass through El Paso again.

2 comments:

Jen Whisonant said...

yay, grammy - hooray! I got to talk to your baby girl today - just talking to her was great - glad you got to go and you had such fun - thanks for sharing pics of the boys!

Anonymous said...

Grammy thanks for pictures. I am so glad you got to go by. They are still the two most beautiful boys in the world. Of course they look just like their grandmothers.
We would love to see you guys. Give Kirby a hug for us.

Love
Benny & Deb