Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas Yard Art Anyone?



A couple of years ago we made these singing mice for Jen and Jake, when Bailey was a baby.

We never did make one for Maverick, and as most of you know, they will need a fifth one next Christmas. So we decided while we were home for Thanksgiving we would buy some plywood and get Maverick's mouse done.
Here's how my dining room table looked last night. Do those look like mice to you?? No!! These deer are a completely different project that we started after we got home.




Then Kirby wanted to make another new pattern and cut it out. So here's Frosty ready to be painted. And you can probably see Santa standing beside him.



Late last night while I was finishing up some of the red on Santa's suit I reminded him that we still didn't have a mouse for Maverick. Check back tomorrow and I'll post pictures of the finished Frosty and (I HOPE) a singing Maverick mouse!!

No comments: