Friday, June 1, 2007

Austin, Texas

I made it to Austin and I'm here at my son's house. The flights were pretty uneventful and even though I did have to walk too far in the Houston airport, I made my flight on time. I had about 35 minutes and got there with about 10 minutes to spare. Todd and his two step-daughters picked me up at the airport and we had breakfast before coming to his house. Since then the girls and I have been lying around telling ghost stories and funny stories. I'm sure they won't be able to sleep tonight after one of my really scary ones. I think we're going to watch "Night at the Museum" tonight, so that should be fun and get our minds off "The Grudge" and "Scary Movie". I think tomorrow we are going to Waco to see Kayla and Brandon. I'm going to try to do a lot in the next few days because I don't get to see all these grandkids very often.

No comments: