Sunday, December 9, 2007

High Tech Rednecks!!

I thought I had heard it all, but today my husband and nephew topped every crazy thing they have ever done. They actually bought a motion activiated camera to hang from a tree to take pictures of deer. They put deer feed out all the time and the deer (or something) are eating it. But they are never there to see who or what time the feasting is taking place. So, today they bought this camera to spy on the deer, take pictures of them, and time and date stamp the pictures. I have a feeling they are going to have hundreds of pictures of some curious little squirrel trying to look into the lens. If they could only get one of those predator drones, they could hunt and never leave the couch!!

In other news, the weather today was beautiful (until it started to rain late this evening). It was in the 60's all day. I noticed that lots of people put up Christmas lights today and now the trip from my house to WalMart is lit up, pardon the pun, like a Christmas tree. We added some falling star lights that we found in the closet to our front porch. I think I bought these on clearance a few years ago, but I'm not sure we ever used them. Sometimes you can click on pictures and enlarge them. If you can click on this one, you can see the dog's eyes glowing down on the left hand side of the porch. She doesn't know what to make of the tree in the living room and all these packages. Mostly she just makes lots of excited barking noise. That big white circle that looks like a full moon on the roof must be a drop of rain on the lens. Looks pretty neat, though.




No comments: