Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Grand Boys!!!

I haven't been able to post for two weeks because of work, but thank goodness for work because we got to see the grandbabies this week in El Paso. Not too many Grandparents just happen to be in your neighborhood when you live 2000 miles away. But everytime we go to California, we come back on I-10 and pass within a mile or two of their house. This trip we found a perfect place to park when we get a chance to visit. There is a K-Mart with a huge parking lot perfect for our big truck. Bailey is getting so tall and he is talking better and better so we were able to understand a lot of what he was telling us. He is especially good at saying "Stop Pop!" He loved saying it so Pop did everything he could think of to make Bailey have to tell him to stop. We are still amazed everytime by Maverick's oh so blond hair and blue eyes. I could go on and on about them, but I'll just say that they are the most beautiful and most intelligent little boys I have every seen!! And really, I'm not just saying that because I'm their Grammy.

No comments: