Friday, March 9, 2007

First Post

Now that I have talked myself into doing this, nothing comes to mind to write about. The only thing on my mind right now is toilet seats. I am working on the hall bathroom at my house and the green toilet seat doesn't match the other greens in the room. I have looked everywhere and can't find one that is the right color green. I even ordered one from EBay!! But I don't really like it either. I'll probably have to go with a different color completely so I don't notice every time I open the door that the green isn't right. Now you know why my daughter thought "long & winding" would be so appropriate for this blog. Has anyone else ever started their blogging by talking about toilet seats? I'm sure there is someone out there in cyberspace who feels my pain.

No comments: