Friday, March 16, 2007

wireless internet

This has been a very frustrating week as far as wireless internet service. We sat in Salt Lake City for a couple of hours at a tank wash and I was able to get online, so I wrote a post for my blog and could never get it to post. I was able to read other blogs, check my mail, look at pictures and videos on other websites, but my post would not go on. I finally gave up. Now we are in Amarillo and I tried for 30 minutes to get online before finally deciding the truck stop was having some kind of problem. So I made Kirby move the truck to another spot where I could try another wireless connection. Then I had to pay $6.95 for 24 hours of service, but of course, I will only get to use an hour or so and he will be ready to leave. So, I am going to try to post this. We got some good pictures along I-80 coming out of Salt Lake City, and thought the mountains of salt and the Morton Salt plant were pretty appropriate. We had a good trip with beautiful weather from WV to UT and then to Fresno, CA. Hope to be home on Sunday for a couple of days.

No comments: