Saturday, March 10, 2007

My Space

I have spent half the night working on my husband's My Space page. My nephew started it today and I put some pictures on it for him. I still need to find some pictures of the other kids and grandkids, but I am too tired right now to care. He had a background that he wanted to change and we spent an hour looking for another background. Now my "background" is sore from sitting here. We have a second computer and a wireless adapter, but I haven't installed the wireless thing on my new computer I got for Christmas, so he can't get online in the other room right now. I'll definitely work on that tomorrow. The funniest thing about it was when he told me they tried to get him a yahoo email address and his name was being used by somebody else. I put in his old yahoo address (his name) and password and got a message that he hadn't checked his mail in over four months so the account was inactive. As I suspected, he was the one using his name as an address, thus preventing himself from using his name as an address. I wonder how often he will update his My Space page?? I'm sure that will be my job. I might as well check his email now and then, too.

No comments: