Tuesday, November 6, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!!!



This is the table in my craft room/extra bedroom. I've been working on matching stockings for all 14 members of my family. Me & my husband, 4 kids, 2 in laws, and 6 grandkids. Today I took my husband shopping at Michaels to help me find snowflakes and iron on letters for these. He did a good job, so I rewarded him with this.



Talk about being "in the doghouse." This thing is supposed to fold/roll up and go back into its backpack bag. We looked like a slapstick comedy routine trying to learn how to do this. I read the instructions to him and he tried, then he read them and I tried. We laughed so much we decided the deer will be selling tickets to see him trying to get this thing back in the bag. Look out WV wildlife - the Doghouse is coming!!! Be afraid! Be very afraid!!

No comments: