Friday, July 13, 2007

Suntan Products

Since I've been at the beach this week, I've been wearing mostly capri pants. But I had some shorts I wanted to wear and I thought my legs looked so white that I would put on a little self tanning lotion one night. I put it on my legs and on my upper arms so I could wear a tank top without the top of my arms looking so white compared to the bottom of the arm. Anyway, I put it on and waited about two hours before I went to bed. The next morning I got up and took a shower. My tan looked pretty good, not dark, but not as pale as a ghost either. Then I went to make up my bed and realized I had solved a long standing mystery. I know how they created the Shroud of Turin!!! Luckily it all washed out of the sheets.

1 comment:

Jen Whisonant said...

that happened to chris's parents...only chris's mom made his dad rub it on her back and she didn't tell him to go wash it off --- he woke up the next morning with super tanned hands --- it's was hilarious!