Thursday, July 19, 2007

Top Five

I was challenged by my daughter to list my top five album openers. I spent some time thinking about what songs I really listened to over and over and these are the ones that made my list (in no particular order). I'm sure Jen will remember some of these playing in the car.

Year 1981
Album Heavy Metal
Song Heavy Metal
Artist Sammy Hagar

Year 1966
Album The Monkees
Song Theme from the Monkees
Artist The Monkees

Year 1983
Album Sports
Song Heart of Rock & Roll
Artist Huey Lewis & the News

Year 1983
Album An Innocent Man
Song An Innocent Man
Artist Billy Joel

Year 1978
Album Even Now
Song Copacabana
Artist Barry Manilow

These are all old, but I guess I don't listen to anything anymore like I used to. I'm sure I wore these out and bought them again at one time or another. I think what I liked about them was that every song on the album was good.

1 comment:

Jen Whisonant said...

Top Notch - I knew I liked you, grammy!!!