Saturday, July 28, 2007

Tick Bite

A few days ago I was getting ready to take a shower and Kirby noticed a tick on my shoulder. He pulled it off, but I think I may still have the head embedded. I read all about it on the internet because I always heard you had to burn them off or smother them with nail polish or vasoline. Those are old wives tales apparently. One doctor even said not to worry about the head being left behind because your body would take care of it. But I keep thinking of that fly movie where the fly has the human head and cries "help me!" I can just hear my shoulder talking to me.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to take a picture of your own shoulder? I must have taken 15 pictures and some of them didn't even have the tick bite in them. Anyway, I noticed while I was attempting to look at the tick bite with a mirror that I can just barely make out my smallpox shot scar on my left arm. Do they even give those shots anymore? Years ago, all school kids had to get one and some poeple have really bad scars from them.

I guess I'll go put some antibiotic on my tick bite and a bandaid.

3 comments:

Jen said...

can't you get lyme disease from a tick bite? i'd be getting that head out and getting me some good drugs to take care of that, if i were you.

Jen Whisonant said...

grammy - you make me feel normal! I love you!!! LOL on the tick pic.

nifty fifty sex incest stories said...

He rolled over on his back and ordered me to mount him so hecould have me fuck him with me on top. the first on the scene asked, directing the question at abig, rawboned redhead whom Lee had somewhere gathered was named Tesh.
free fetish spanking enema stories
horse sex stories
house wife lesbian sex stories
bdsm beastality juice stories
underage taboo pee pee stories
He rolled over on his back and ordered me to mount him so hecould have me fuck him with me on top. the first on the scene asked, directing the question at abig, rawboned redhead whom Lee had somewhere gathered was named Tesh.