Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I love watching other people work



Here is the crew working on my siding. They finished the roof yesterday, but you can't see it very well in this picture because the sun is shining on it so bright. They spend a little time working out in the sun, then they are on the front porch asking if I have any more of that sweet tea. I have used up all the ice in my icemaker two days in a row. But I'd rather be making the tea than working on that roof. The siding is ivory and the roof is mocha tan. I think when it's all finished we are going to paint the front porch the color of that blue ladder. It looks good next to the wall. We're going to replace the porch rails and the gutters eventually since right now everything is painted dark brown. All that will have to wait, though, cause today we are leaving and will be gone for a couple of weeks. I won't even be here to see the finished siding!! But I can already tell it's going to look good.

1 comment:

Jen Whisonant said...

Grammy it was great to see your posts on my blog - where've you been? I need another amusing anecdote or spelling lesson or tick-bite picture! Giggles and Grins~