Sunday, September 2, 2007

The Boys are Back in Town

Kirby and his camping buddies came home this afternoon and we have spent the last few hours cleaning up the camper and washing all the laundry. They had a good time and enjoyed the menu and food I prepared for them before they left. I tried to come up with food that would be easy to fix in one pan, then I pre-cooked and/or chopped or sliced everything that I could. Kirby likes his things to be organized, so he appreciates having everything needed to prepare a meal listed for him. They especially enjoyed the sloppy joes and frito pies (some people call them walking tacos). The only thing they said they didn't have enough of was my cole slaw.

My brother-in-law has to go back to Texas tomorrow afternoon. I think he has really enjoyed spending time with his brother and with my nephew. I asked him today which one of them was the craziest and he said it was a toss up. Anybody who spends time with the two of them would agree.

1 comment:

Jen Whisonant said...

Okay - the hillbilly hilton is crazy! i love it, though! lol!