Saturday, September 1, 2007

Lamps & Lamp Shades





Anybody need new lamps? I really didn't either, but couldn't pass up such great bargins. I went to Lowes for some other things, and they had Waverly lamps and shades on clearance. I got a $40 lamp for $8 and a $25 shade for $5. The small green lamp matches my guest bedroom. I got that lamp and shade for about $9. I'm actually going back today because they had two really pretty green candle stick lamps that I passed up and now I'm thinking I could find a place for them. Jen & Allison, do you need some lamps for Christmas?? They also had some floor lamps that I didn't really look at, but now I'm thinking I might have missed a good deal on those, too. Oh, how I love to shop, even at a hardware store!!!
These two lamps at the bottom are lamps I already had, but I bought the cute shades for $3 each and painted the lamps to match.






















2 comments:

Jen said...

i actually could use some lamps for the bedroom. anything white or off white would work. i'm thinking about going with sort of a beachy feel in there with my comforter. not lighthouses, but beachy...

Jen Whisonant said...

i'm with you grammy - our lowe's here is having some crazy good sales right now!!! i can have a good time in a brown paper sack if it involves shopping in some way! lol - HomeGoods always has great lamps, too, for decent. =)