Monday, August 25, 2008

ONE MORE DAY!!!


Just one more day and I'll be flying to El Paso to spend a week with my two favorite little boys. I can hardly wait!! I've already bought them some new pajamas and some other new outfits. Now I just have to pack a few toys. Then I have to figure out how to get my stuff in the suitcase that is full of their stuff. I love them dearly, but I'm not paying to take an extra bag on the plane!!

Here are the pictures I was trying to download the other day. Bailey playing his computer game and Maverick showing off his hair.











And speaking of that blond hair, my mother found this picture of my father when he was 2 years old and I was so excited to see his pale blond hair. You can't tell it in the picture, but he had blue eyes, too, just like little Maverick. This picture was taken about 1922. Maybe someday Maverick's great-grandson will look back at the pictures we took and he'll say he get's his blond hair and blue eyes and good looks from his great-grandpa, Maverick. How time flies!!






No comments: