Sunday, December 14, 2008

This is our new cat, Oreo. She's a long haired kitten about 4 months old. She's mostly white, but has a few black spots and a black tail. Her most unusual feature is the little black "beard" she has. It's just a small round black spot right on her chin. Her name comes from the fact that she's black on both ends and white in the middle. As you can tell, she barely gets enough to eat!!




This is Oreo helping me wrap packages. She prepares the tissue paper for me to use in gift bags. Actually, by the time she finishes, her tissue paper is more useful for confetti.




This morning I woke up to find this in my bathroom. Apparently, toilet paper resembles tissue paper to her, so she prepared a big pile for me to use in wrapping packages. Thank you, Oreo. Actually, every cat I've ever had used a litter box, but Oreo is the first to use toilet paper. I'm glad it wasn't a full roll.



No comments: