Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Here We Go Again

I'm typing this on my way out the door. We are on our way to Texas with a load that delivers on Friday. We will probably be gone two weeks this time because we plan to go to Myrtle Beach for bike week when we get back. Our reservation starts on the 12th of May so we will try to say out until the 10th. I am so ready for this vacation. We live in a small town and there aren't many places to shop here. Myrtle Beach is one of my favorite places to go because I can check out two or three stores everyday for a week and never go to the same one twice (unless I want to). Then in the evening there are lots of restaurants and shows to go to. We actually stay in the city of North Myrtle Beach because it's a little less crowded than down town, but only about 20 minutes away from everything. I just hate that my grandson Bailey won't be there this year. He's been coming to bike week twice a year since he was born, all of two years ago. And his brother Maverick has never been. We'll have to plan to get them both there next year. I have some great pictures of Bailey on the beach. I'm sure gonna miss him this year.

No comments: