Sunday, April 22, 2007

Steven Singer

This guy has one of the greatest ad campaigns I've ever seen. As we drove through the city of brotherly love (Philadelphia, if you didn't know) I noticed these huge billboards that said "I Hate Steven Singer" That was all it said. No pictures, no description, no reason, just that and a web address, www.ihatestevensinger.com at the bottom. I was so intrigued that I looked it up when I got home. This is a legitimate jewelry store in Philly, but the web site caters to men who are trying to put off marriage for a few more months and women who are trying to get them to make a commitment. It's so funny. Be sure to wait for the intro to finish. It looks very normal at first, but then it takes you to the funny stuff.

Writing this reminded me of another great ad we saw in Phoenix some time ago. I'm pretty sure it was a plumber or roto-rooter type guy because the sign said:
"Scotty's Pottys - We're No. 1 in the No. 2 Business"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scotty's Potty's is actually a port-a-potty business in Phoenix.