Thursday, April 5, 2007

Leaving on a Jet Plane


Tomorrow I have to fly home and leave these grand-babies in El Paso. I have both of them in my motel room tonight so I am spoiling them as much as I can. Maverick had his bottle and I rocked him to sleep while Bailey watched a Blue's Clues video. Then I got to tell Bailey the story of the three pigs (with lots of sound effects and silliness for his enjoyment). He loves snuggling on my lap and being rocked to sleep. They are both such sweet babies. I know I will miss them the minute I get out of the car at the airport, but it's time for Grammy to go home. I have lots of sore muscles from chasing Bailey and changing diapers on the floor. Today Jen bought two plastic lawn chairs and it was so nice to be able to sit down. We've been sitting on the floor or just standing for two days at the house because the furniture movers don't arrive until Monday. I'm going to try to take some pictures tomorrow before I leave of some interesting things on Fort Bliss. Got to get some sleep. Long day tomorrow will start with Maverick waking up about 5 am to be fed, followed by Bailey at 7 am wanting cartoons and cereal.

No comments: